Sr Exceptions Analyst
A closer look at this position:
Works with Exceptions Department Lead and Operations Manager to ensure high quality support and processing operations are delivered to clients in compliance with all applicable rules, regulations, and guidelines. Act as a Lead in the team as needed, assist with the creation and implementation of departmental processes and procedures, and help to build efficiencies within the team.
As a Sr Exceptions Analyst, you will:
- Develop and maintain a thorough working knowledge of all Exception related system-related policies/procedures and process flows.
- Provide support to deposit operations personnel by assisting in problem/research resolution while exemplifying excellent client service skills.
- Assist with training and developmental requirements for department associates. Provides leadership by organizing department work to ensure appropriate redundancy, sufficient backup, and cross training
- Assist in special projects and conversions, as needed.
- Assist in the annual update of the department’s policy and procedures.
- Interpret operating policies and procedures applying to recurring problems and recommend change, as appropriate
- Act as the Deposit Operations Manager’s support to for all activities related to production for the Exceptions group
- Be a resource on all team functions and responsibilities to successfully back up tasks for team coverage purposes
- Maintain quality service level agreements
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all Business Partners to prevent issues from arising and jointly resolve problems and concerns.
- Partner with supervisor to identify potential risks for processing errors as new clients or services are brought on board. Identify and implement solutions to minimize errors.
- Perform time studies for routine processes to help management assess support requirements and individual performance.
- Understand and follow regulatory guidelines
- Ensure that the department has strong controls and procedures to comply with all financial and regulatory requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned
You’ve got what it takes, if your credentials include:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years related experience in operations in a banking or financial service back-office
- Previous experience in a Leadership Role, Quality Control, verification or training role is helpful
- Ability to lead a team and create a positive working environment
- Strong working knowledge of Retail Bank Operations
- Ability to develop understanding of Regulatory guidelines related to Retail Operations
- Ability to distinguish different, varying customer requirements based on slight nuances in that client’s transactions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, especially Excel
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer