Director: Partner Relationship Management
Work with us. You have talent. We have opportunities.
ARE YOU READY TO BE EXCEPTIONAL?
If you are, you’ve come to the right place. The Bancorp, Inc. offers exceptional opportunities to build a rewarding and lasting career. Our company’s success is largely fueled by our ability to attract and retain individuals who are driven to excel. The diverse team we have assembled has helped us build one of the most innovative companies in the financial technology world. No other organization does what we do. And no other organization delivers what we can deliver.
A closer look at this position:
Manage and execute strategies to retain and grow partner revenue by ensuring that we are delivering exceptional service and by cross-selling existing Bancorp solutions and services through our intermediary partner platforms in the United States.
As a Director – Partner Relationship Management, you will:
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of partner business strategies and ensure that The Bancorp's products and services are meaningfully deployed to enable our partner’s business success.
- Identify and successfully execute cross-selling opportunities in existing partner relationships.
- Cross-selling revenue goals for existing partners.
- Work with our lending sales team to achieve new business targets for lending.
- Work with our liquidity sales team to achieve new business targets for deposits.
- Develop and execute an annual account plan for named partnerships.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with individuals at every level of our partner’s organization.
- Develop and manage the ongoing territory and relationship assignments and ensure an effective balance of relationships and workload across the team.
- Oversee various projects throughout the year and develop processes and procedures that support that work.
- Participate with the Service Delivery team in meetings and presentations with/for client firms and make decisions on financial matters including but not limited to, price and contract negotiations.
- Work collaboratively with various departments that support Institutional Banking including operations, finance, legal, marketing, compliance, and the call center.
- Maintain a solid understanding of capital markets and wealth advisory market dynamics.
- Represent the Bancorp at industry conferences and events, typically interacting with executives and other representatives of the client and prospective client partners.
- Lead other related activities as assigned.
You’ve got what it takes:
- Strong working knowledge of the U.S. financial services industry, the banking industry (depository and non-depository) and the financial advisory market place
- Thorough understanding of banking products and providers, as well as non-bank intermediary advisory channels
- Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to think on their feet, problem solve, listen, persuade and develop win-win solutions
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to relate to people at all levels
- Ability to communicate client firm issues, needs, and expectations with internal groups at The Bancorp.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Minimum 50% travel required.
Your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- An advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 7 years’ related B2B financial services sales experience required, preferably in the business services space.
- Strategic planning experience
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer