AVP, Business Process Manager
A closer look at this position:
The AVP, Business Process Manager you are responsible for evaluating payment processing relationships and processes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. The incumbent will also serve as the principal liaison between the Payment Acceptance business unit, Bank operational departments (e.g., internal audit, compliance) and regulatory examiners for all business line audits.
As an AVP, Business Process Manager, you will:
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive audit calendar which includes all known and scheduled internal and external audits of business line activities.
- Coordinate the research, preparation and review of business line audit materials.
- Lead the process of developing reference guides to assist in the preparation of materials for future examinations.
- Monitor tracking systems and databases for audit requests and reporting requirements.
- Drive the remediation of any audit findings to completion.
- Evaluate existing business line policies and procedures for potential enhancements.
- Perform reviews of business line client relationships and products to evaluate regulatory compliance risks.
- Assist in the development of compliance management dashboards and business line reporting.
- Serve as business line subject matter expert related to regulatory compliance audits.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders including Bank internal audit, compliance and FCRM teams to facilitate audit requests and responses.
- Represent the Payments Acceptance business line as part of Bank committee(s) as necessary.
- Participate in visitations to Payment Acceptance business line clients to evaluate regulatory compliance concerns and controls.
- Manage research projects and prepare presentations for the Director of Payment Acceptance as assigned.
- Perform other related activities as assigned
You’ve got what it takes, if your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in business, finance or related field. A graduate degree is preferred
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience working in an audit or compliance position for a regulated financial institution
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, and Quickbase
- CAMS, CIA, CPA CRCM certifications strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- The ability to work effectively as the member of a team in a fast paced and evolving environment.
- Excellent organizational skills required to manage workloads within tight time constraints
- Effective problem-solving skills, flexibility and adaptability are needed to prioritize and resolve issues in a timely manner
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer