VP Senior Reporting & Data Analyst
The Senior Reporting & Data Analyst will manage strategic reporting, modeling, forecasting and analysis for the Institutional Banking division. This role will analyze and translate business needs, assess the feasibility for enhancements and implement as well as develop and produce reports to support a growing business in a dynamic environment.
- Delivers high quality metric and reporting products (i.e. dashboards, scorecards, visual insights). Gather business data from multiple sources including internal systems, finance, the sales team, etc. to prepare timely reports and summaries on key department operational metrics and initiatives including deposit and loan balances, expenses, sales activities, client commitments, etc., for leadership. Analyze the impact of proposed metrics and reporting solutions across the business.
- Conceptualizes, builds and maintain data repositories, models, and complex reports, using available resources such as SAP Business Objects, Salesforce, and Microsoft Excel.
- Serves as departmental administrator and SME for Salesforce. Be an SME and work with partners to drive continuous improvement. Assist with the development, management, and maintenance of sales tools.
- Analyzes existing information to pinpoint trends and patterns for further analysis. Investigate data issues and inaccuracies and work through methods to correct information as needed.
- Supports ad-hoc reporting and ad-hoc strategic efforts tailor to the needs and requirements of the project or audience. Support daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly routines.
- Identifies, proposes and delivers process improvements to increase accuracy while maintaining quality, streamlining and automating report creation.
- Presents performance and sales metrics at meetings. Responds to data questions and concerns, and update reports as needed incorporating team comments and suggestions into future presentations.
- Develops close working relationships with bank operations to understand processing procedures and timeframes as they relate to data availability. Partner closely with technology team to elicit and document the business and functional requirements, generating process/data flow diagrams, and crafting user guides.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Three years analytical or MIS experience in a dynamic environment.
- Experience working with and supporting Salesforce.
- Skilled in various reporting tools and mechanisms.
- Data analytics skills (e.g. SQL queries, manipulation of data within Excel).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Visio; ability to quickly learn how to use new tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Dynamic Modeling, Advanced Formulas including VLOOKUP and SUMIF, Pivots, VBA).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to query large datasets utilizing a variety of Business Intelligence tools, including Business Objects.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills for presenting data to senior level management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to deliver high quality work in a dynamic environment with overlapping deadlines and tight time constraints.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to deliver results with minimal direction.
- Naturally curious individual with the ability to quickly become the authority in the various procedures, data and systems used by the team.
- Strong relationship, team building and facilitation skills.
- Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer