VP SBL Service and Operations Manager
Oversees Small Business Lending (SBL) line of business operations functions. Creates controls in accordance with established company policies, procedures and objectives supported by the SBA SOP. Identify opportunities for process improvements. Collaborate effectively with SBL Management and Operations teams
- Develop, implement, and monitor control processes across Small Business Lending to limit operational risks across the business.
- Implement and manage pre-boarding process.
- Develop audit processes for all booked loans including QC to confirm booking accuracy while working with Loan Operations team.
- Oversee payment posting and processing in coordination with Loan Operations.
- Establish reporting across business line to support collections tracking, past due reporting, maturities, and other select report with the assistance and support of SBL management.
- Review and approval of SBA reporting including monthly 1502.
- Provide business line oversight for ticklers across all loans within business line.
- Oversee construction disbursement processing.
- Develop strong relationship with partners across the organization including Operations and Finance to better implement best practices.
- Lead process when SBA conducts on site or offsite audits including document preparation and supporting senior leadership in responses.
- Partner with SBL senior management to consistently address process gaps and generate procedures to increase efficiency across the organization.
- Subject matter expert for the core Small Business Lending system.
- Interact consistently with EVP, Head of Commercial Lending for Ad Hoc tasks associated with business operations.
- Other required duties as needed.
- Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Eight years’ Commercial loan operations and administration experience.
- SBA servicing experience and knowledge of SBA servicing requirements.
- PCFS Loan Manager/Report Writer experience.
- Strong working knowledge of monthly reporting functions in SBA.
- Experience with SBA Loan Products
- General knowledge of accounting and general ledger activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
- Understanding of loan servicing and documentation with demonstrated ability to read and understand loan documents
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment. The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer