VP Disaster Recovery & IT Risk
Perform ongoing analysis of the IT control environment including testing controls, identifying remediation gaps, acting as the liaison with IT auditors and other related activities. Design and test the Disaster Recovery solutions for the bank. Partner with IT management to ensure that the Disaster Recovery program, including documentation and technical implementation, stays viable as the environment matures.
- Identify IT process improvements and opportunities. Work with business lines to create process narratives. Oversee and map company-wide system applications to databases, processes, storage, etc.
- Perform a variety of audit activities including readiness IT GCR audits (limited scope) annually, assist in managing audits and mitigation gaps identified during readiness audits, along with other audits.
- Own the Disaster Recovery program including design, documentation, and testing. Partner with Business Continuity, Audit, and IT Management to ensure that the program meets the business needs as defined in the Business Impact Analysis.
- Own ITIL Change Management process, facilitating change management routines, scheduling and communications. Assess and address risk in change activities within IT.
- Author and act as the primary steward for IT policies and procedures.
- Review proposed policies and procedures from other internal business areas, work with IT compliance and raise awareness of IT constraints when applicable.
- Consult with IT teams and business teams to align processes and controls.
- Present to audit and regulatory representatives as needed.
- Strong working knowledge of audit and risk standards and protocols
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of failover technologies and resiliency strategies
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- A high level of initiative, creativity and curiosity as well as a willingness to continually learn is critical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Position may be required to travel to different company sites on occasion
- Understanding of the FFIEC IT handbook
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer