VP Batch Operations Manager
Accountable for File Management and Batch Processing at the bank. Deliver a predictable, reliable operations platform that allows partner and client data client to be moved, processed and delivered consistently. Leads a team of analysts to deliver around the clock (live and on-call) support and monitoring. Owns the configuration and health of File Management and Batch Processing platforms. Partners with business lines to understand and fulfill client requirements.
- Manages the file management and batch processing operations team. Interviews, hires, sets performance standards, and manages team in accordance with HR policies and procedures. Creates a flexible and energized work environment that enables employee trust and engagement, inspires confidence and motivates outperformance.
- Drives architecture of File Management and Batch Processing platforms. Balances functional requirements with governance and security policies to maintain platforms. Recognizes industry trends and keeps the bank ahead of technical changes and capable of accepting new business.
- Maintains standard operating procedures for subject areas setting up and prioritizing change requests, control reports, and project activities. Ensures team is operating in accordance with established procedures and addresses gaps.
- Ensures adherence to project and client implementation standards and use of best practices that deliver long-term success.
- Responsible for 7x24 operations. Supports team in on-call rotation, ensuring strong work-life balance.
- Ensures team compliance with IT Governance Controls, Cybersecurity controls, and Consumer Compliance regulations.
- Establishes close partnerships with outside vendors to resolve issues and elevate problems. Maintains awareness of hardware and software updates and elevations that affect subject platforms.
- Prepares metrics and reports for management on operations and activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Broad knowledge of file management, file transfer, encryption, batch processing, and related technologies.
- Five years client service or relationship management experience in a leadership role, including two years designing technology platforms and leading resources across multiple locations in a 7x24 environment.
- Client service or relationship management experience in a leadership role, including designing technology platforms and leading resources across multiple locations in a 7x24 environment.
- Direct experience with some of: GlobalScape EFT, Tidal Enterprise Scheduler, Box.com, and/or PGP Encryption. Similar products strongly considered.
- Experience with Cherwell, PagerDuty, and/or IVR technology.
- Knowledge of security standards (e.g. PCI DSS, GLBA) and Data Retention regulations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Experience managing remote resources.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of customer focus and motivation.
- Ability to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer