Conduct audits which may include financial, operational, compliance, and information security audits for assigned processes, departments, and/or divisions throughout the organization.
- Performs audits; analyzes the results of audit work; prepares work papers to support conclusions; develops recommendations, summarizes audit results, drafts audit reports, and resolves outstanding issues.
- Reviews key processes and controls, evaluation of previous audits and findings, and interviews with clients to identify gaps and opportunities to explore through the audit, while minimizing risks to the company.
- Makes recommendations to improve process and procedures to minimize exposure to risk and fraud.
- Develops strong relationships with business unit management to ensure that company risks are openly discussed and addressed with a focus on problem solving for the ultimate benefit of the organization.
- Tracks findings to ensure management adequately addresses identified risks and controls weaknesses in a timely manner.
- Responds to client questions and concerns, educating and/or explaining the risks of the current practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a business-related field.
- Two years related auditing experience.
- Professional certification or working towards certifications. Examples include: CPA – Certified Public Accountant, CIA – Certified Internal Auditor, CFSA – Certified Financial Services Auditor, CRMA – Certified in Risk Management Assurance and/or CISA – Certified Information Security Auditor.
- Broad working knowledge of audit practices and procedures.
- Demonstrate problem identification, analysis and problem solving, reporting writing and editing, and basic project management skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Position may be required to travel to different company sites on occasion.
- Understanding of the International Standards for the Professional Practices of Internal Auditing of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer