Senior Consumer Advocacy Analyst
Track, log, and respond to incoming complaints or concerns received from various agencies and consumers.
- Tracks daily incoming consumer complaints and prepare monthly reports of external consumer complaints.
- Develops close relationships with internal and external business partners to research issues and determine validity of complaints.
- Facilitates communications to internal and external contacts to gather required information to properly evaluate and respond to various agency complaints.
- Assists Manager in leading monthly and quarterly discussions with various business partners.
- Reviews the underlying facts of the complaint, determine a solution and draft bank response letters to consumers and various agencies.
- Identifies complaint trends and works with internal and external business partners to make the applicable changes.
- Fields inquiries within various departments regarding consumer concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years banking experience, including dispute processing or fraud investigations.
- Strong working knowledge of consumer banking laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer