Scanning Operator II
Accurately scan, import and index documents to electronic loan files. Use knowledge of loan products, file structure, and document categories to efficiently store, access and retrieve documents for internal clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate digital image scanning equipment to capture document images. Verify that scanned images are clear and complete for the files.
- Maintain knowledge on all methods to create imaged documents using all sources.
- Scan or import digital images for further processing by adhering to quality control procedures to include disassembling and reassembling files. Report poor quality documents to management. Ensure the accuracy and quality of loan documents once uploaded.
- Upload, index, and enter descriptions for documents in accordance with established procedures to ensure documents are easily and efficiently located and retrievable upon request.
- Request new categories to be established for scanning documents as needed, e.g., new loan products, new documentation requirements, etc.
- Operate computer and scanner in accordance with procedures. Perform minor maintenance on equipment, follow directions of maintenance staff, and submit service desk tickets for maintenance staff to fix any broken equipment beyond minor repairs. Notify management of equipment issues or problems.
- Work on special file and record retention projects assigned by leadership.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the site senior executive team, Loan Operations team, peers, management, and other organizational contacts to manage issues, relay information and fulfill requests.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An associate’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience preferred
- A minimum of 4 years related experience with commercial and consumer loan operations and administration, including ability to understand loan documentation for various loan types as well as documents included in a credit underwriting package
- Training in regulations related to loans, including Regulation B and Z.
- Ability to lift 20 pounds and to use ladder to access files in vault
- Strong working knowledge of loan documents
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
“The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer