Provide implementation and post-implementation support of client programs by managing daily processes, interacting with clients, and troubleshooting and resolving issues to ensure satisfied customers and successful card programs.
- Map and identify various fields within the raw data files sent from the processors to design and implement reports used throughout the payment systems for both internal and external clients. Create and test reports to ensure they are easy for end users to locate and run. Reports cover daily data files, month end escheatment reports, operations and fraud reports, as well as system transactional processes such as BIN or program shutdowns, etc.
- Solve complex data transmission problems specifically regarding data transmissions used for building and reporting in the payment solutions area
- Control and troubleshoot the transaction authorization processor. Contact the processor vendor as needed to resolve problems.
- Set up and establish chargeback processes when new programs are launched.
- Perform card and transaction testing for new programs. Create and run test scripts, document test results, and retest as needed.
- Review, monitor and adjust parameter and threshold setting for card programs residing on the assigned platforms. May request processors to manage settings as necessary.
- Document, update and maintain internal procedures.
- Initiate and implement addendums and changes to programs. Communicate changes to appropriate vendors and verify compliance with internal and regulatory processes. Write routine reports and correspondence as needed to inform others of status of updates and changes.
- Develop and document new processes within the card operations department as needed for client implementations or ongoing support of existing clients. Train operations team on system, processes, and related issues. Present information on report functionality and processes effectively to groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Develop close working relationships with clients and internal departments such as risk and compliance. Interact with top level executives internally and within vendor and client companies. Respond to incoming questions, handle issues and resolve problems in accordance with service level agreements and customer service quality standards. Respond to BBB and FDIC inquiries and requests.
- Perform other related duties as assigned, e.g., may provide performance and developmental feedback on team members, may monitor actions of ISOs (Independent Sales Offices) and MSPs (Member Service Providers) for internal and regulatory compliance..
- An associate’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 2 years related experience
- Strong working knowledge of prepayment operations,
- Basic knowledge of credit card (e.g. Visa, MasterCard) regulations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Good analytical and problem solving abilities to resolve complex card issuing problems
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer