The Marketing Manager brings a demonstrated aptitude for delivering on-point marketing programs within the financial services sector. This individual will primarily support our Specialized Lending units including SBA, Lending, Commercial Fleet Leasing, and Secured Backed Lines with additional support provided to the Payments and Real Estate divisions. Each business line offers unique business goals and strategies, competitive landscapes, target audiences, challenges and opportunities. As a liaison of Marketing, this individual must cultivate strong, collaborative partnerships with each business lead by providing various interactions such as in-person discussions and status meetings to keep projects within the creative team on track. Strategic recommendations on marketing approach for large scale campaigns will assist each business line in meeting its goals. This individual must possess excellent presentation skills and immerse themselves in the business landscape; addressing specific needs, anticipating new opportunities and providing information data and trends related to marketing communications (e.g., competitor communications, online marketing data, etc.).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partners with business lines to implement the established annual marketing strategy to ensure all projects remain on-track and on-budget.
- Develop and implement effective inbound marketing plans that directly support the strategic and tactical objectives and sales goals of assigned business units, while serving the overarching strategic interests of The Bancorp.
- Leverage market research and trending data to inform strategic direction, keeping both lines of business and fellow communicators informed on a proactive basis. Expanding on this information in powerful presentations to drive home marketing recommendations.
- Act as a liaison between Marketing and the business unit to communicate and discuss business plans, needs and issues. Meet regularly to discuss opportunities, campaign results, and competitor updates.
- Spearhead the development of lead generation/conversion microsites and manage SEO/SEM efforts to support them.
- Oversee development of all marketing deliverables on behalf of the assigned business units.
- Facilitate program metrics to assess effectiveness of marketing programming; make recommendations for modifications accordingly.
- Coordinate marketing needs for each business line’s conference and event calendar. Develop strategy around deliverables that can be easily created, produced and shipped quickly and efficiently.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.Education/Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 7-10 years of marketing experience, either within financial services company or equivalent marketing firm
Strong experience in direct response, lead generation and lead conversion programs.
- Tradeshow experience preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of creative process and workflow, with samples of stellar work product.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook. Excels in presentation skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of a creative workflow process from concept through production.
- Overarching understanding of integrated marketing disciplines.
- Strong service-orientation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Extroverted; relationship builder at all levels of the organization.
- Team oriented, collaborator; open minded to all ideas, feedback and suggestions.
- Strong time management qualifications.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Detail-oriented and able to work effectively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Promote a culture of high quality and continuous improvement that values learning, responsibility and commitment.
“The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer