Information Security Analyst
Perform a variety of analytical and support activities for the information security function including maintaining information security policies and managing content updates, coordinating and preparing information security dashboard and metrics, monitoring and reviewing daily logs and Help Desk tickets, assisting on internal and external audits, annual IT risk assessments, incident responses, security awareness training and related activities.
- Participates in IT security functions, evaluating and monitoring information security standards, protocols, and controls are in place and operating effectively in accordance with regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Assists in the support and preparation of IT systems and applications risk assessments.
- Maintains all IT and Information Security policies to comply with financial institution regulatory requirements. Track and monitor that employees sign policies indicating that they read and agree to abide by policy provisions. Follow up with employees as needed and respond to questions and concerns related to the policy. Elevate issues as needed to management.
- Documents incident response findings for reported customer and internal information security breaches as assigned.
- Supports information security projects that address regulatory compliance gaps.
- Analyze FFIEC Information security monitoring functions such as daily log reviews, help desk tickets, participation in the semi-annual access re-certifications, physical security walkthroughs and DB audits. Prepare reports as needed.
- Assists with third party information security risk assessments.
- Assists with the employee security awareness program.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- One year IT experience or equivalent classwork, including technical knowledge of web applications, Windows, and IOS.
- Previous experience working in a financial institution IT environment a plus.
- Working knowledge of active directory, firewalls, IDs and network protocols
- Understanding of security testing techniques.
- Working knowledge of OWASP Top Ten threats and vulnerabilities.
- Working knowledge of Information Security Standards such as ISO 27000, GLBA, PCI/DSS, NIST and SOX.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
cessfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer