Fleet Consultant Inside Sales II
Interact, meet and work with assigned Account Executive(s) existing customers with a focus on generating new business and increasing customer portfolio. As an entry level sales position, partner with assigned Account Executive(s) on an array of client activities including onsite and offsite new customer sales meetings, to create and grow an individual customer base.
- Generates business from existing clients during each interaction. Upsell and question clients about potential to expand leasing to the entire fleet, additional business opportunities, and other sales-related activities. Market leasing division services as needed during discussions.
- Conducts Fleet Management functions for existing client base.
- Trains sales executive(s) to learn sales function including developing negotiation and marketing skills.
- Develops strategy to capitalize on opportunities to sell additional products and services.
- Delivers vehicles to customers, including: contacting customer, scheduling delivery and meeting established delivery schedule.
- Develops long-term relationships with decision makers through regularly scheduled on and off-site meetings, ongoing marketing and being a point of contact for them at The Bancorp.
- Follows up with customers including: providing vehicle status updates, upcoming lease expirations, etc. to ensure customer satisfaction with existing products and services.
- Places new vehicle orders for customers. Builds relationship network with vendors to handle and resolve vehicle ordering issues in a timely manner.
- Cultivates a close working relationship with assigned Account Executive(s). Build relationship through client support activities as well as discussion of client research, client follow up debriefs and forward sales leads from existing customer accounts.
- Maintains current on product specifications as needed to answer customer questions. Develop marketing, customer service and sales skills through client interactions.
- Generates and processes LeaseWave asset and lease uploads, following existing procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or three years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two years related car leasing inventory or sales experience
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license
- Maintain a satisfactory driving record
- Strong working knowledge of vehicle features and specifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Position required to travel to and from customer sites
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer