Enterprise Project Manager III
We are looking to hire an Enterprise Project Manager who thrives in the management of large and complex projects that are significant in the success of the overall strategy of the organization. An ideal candidate is a self-starter who embraces problem solving and collaboration with business partners to identify the best potential solution when managing a project.
In this role you will be challenged to work both strategically and tactically across the organization. One project might require you to help automate critical functions within our Institutional Banking Group, another may require scoping a complex technical project and presenting project plans to executive level management for approval, and another may require oversight of a regulatory initiative that enables the bank to meet its compliance requirements. This role is critical as the projects contribute in a meaningful way to the bottom line of the organization.
- Work with organizational leaders on enterprise-wide initiation, planning, and rollout of new strategic initiatives while assisting in the development of governance and financial management processes to ensure post-launch sustainability.
- Serve as internal project lead on complex strategic projects requiring collaboration with multiple Lines of Business. Develop and execute resource plans to manage projects. Calculate project costs and ROI. Assess long-term viability of initiatives and ongoing resource requirements.
- Collaborate with all levels of management including executives, business and internal operational partners (operations, risk, marketing, IT) to define project scope and deliverables. Work closely with Information Technology to deliver on technical requirements as projects require.
- Identify, assess and provide solutions for identified risks and issues to ensure the success of the project.
- Identify, make transparent, and help to manage dependencies with internal and external teams.
- Produce all project documentation including but not limited to project proposals, charters, RACIs, status reports, change orders, project registers along with meeting agendas and minutes.
- Prepare reports for all levels of management regarding project statuses.
- Team with external service delivery partners to integrate processes and implement improvements as needed, ensuring SLAs and other Bancorp business needs are met.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement discussions regarding Project Management and agile best practices.
- An undergraduate degree in business, finance, information technology or a related field.
- A minimum of 7 years working as a Project Manager.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Significant business acumen with bank operations, pre-paid card or institutional banking functional experience preferred
- Conveys complex and technical concepts with simplicity and clarity
- Good executive presence with excellent written and verbal skills
- Executive relationship management and influence
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possesses excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Position may require travel to other business locations within and outside of the US.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer