Enterprise Project Manager III
Manage and implement highly complex projects from conception to launch. Projects include strategic initiatives executed in conjunction with operations, IT, risk, marketing, finance, Lines of Business, Third Parties as well as large-scale, cross-functional enterprise initiatives internal to the Bancorp.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with organizational leaders on enterprise-wide initiation, planning, and rollout of new strategic initiatives while assisting in the development of governance and financial management processes to ensure post-launch sustainability.
- Serve as internal project lead on complex strategic projects requiring collaboration with multiple Lines of Business. Develop and execute resource plans to manage projects. Calculate project costs and ROI. Assess long-term viability of initiatives and ongoing resource requirements.
- Collaborate with all levels of management including executives, business and internal operational partners (operations, risk, marketing, IT) to define project scope and deliverables. Work closely with Information Technology to deliver on technical requirements as projects require.
- Identify, assess and provide solutions for identified risks and issues to ensure the success of the project.
- Identify, make transparent, and help to manage dependencies with internal and external teams.
- Produce all project documentation including project charters, estimates, timelines, resource plans and status reports.
- Prepare reports for all levels of management regarding project statuses.
- Team with external service delivery partners to integrate processes and implement improvements as needed, ensuring SLAs and other Bancorp business needs are met.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement discussions regarding Project Management and agile best practices.
- Independently lead other related initiatives as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in business, finance, information technology or a related field.
- A minimum of 8 years working as a Project Manager.
- Agile Project Management certification preferred – Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) or Professional/Certified Scrum Master (PSM or CSM). Project Management (PMI) or Six Sigma certification preferred.
- Significant business acumen with bank operations, pre-paid card or institutional banking functional experience preferred
- Conveys complex and technical concepts with simplicity and clarity
- Good executive presence with excellent written and verbal skills
- Executive relationship management and influence
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possesses excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Position may require travel to other business locations within and outside of the US.
“The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer