Provide support for and assist in the design, management and maintenance of a variety of database management systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and administer Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle database systems. Update SQL programs as needed to manage and maintain systems at peak operating performance.
- Develop, implement, maintain and enforce database and user standards, policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of the company databases.
- Tune and benchmark database performance. Resolve performance and capacity issues, and replication and other distributed data issues on assigned database systems.
- Evaluate database server integrity and security. Perform regular and ad hoc database security audits and report findings with recommendations to management.
- Create and implement database maintenance tasks in accordance with department schedules. Minimize system downtime during maintenance and manage tasks in accordance with established deadlines.
- Develop close working relationships with other internal groups, e.g., the development and system administration teams, to create and deploy database objects to support company applications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years’ experience in the field or a related area.
- Experience with Microsoft SSIS packages and SSRS reporting
- Experience with MySQL and Oracle a plus
- Strong working knowledge of database design/modeling, database object development, SQL programming
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to set priorities and organize work to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects.
“The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer