Data Warehouse Technician
Design, develop, test, and maintain applications and processes to parse, extract, transform, and load data from multiple data sources to the data warehouse.
- Develop applications for parsing, extracting, and loading raw data into the data warehouse.
- Document, test and debug ETL programs prior to implementation in the live production environment using standard testing and validation protocols.
- Group and summarize data to optimize performance for scheduled processes and end user reporting.
- Maintain, support and develop the data warehouse.
- Develop data feeds and reports for external and internal clients as requested.
- Develop data integration processes and procedures for transforming, extracting, and loading data between the data warehouse and internal OLTP database systems.
- Develop close working relationships with project management and end users to understand issues arising with the reporting and data systems and deliver accurate and time-saving solutions through the data warehouse.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Data processing, data modeling, or SAS experience a plus
- Previous financial services industry experience a plus
- Working knowledge of SAS technologies including Base SAS, SAS DI Studio, SAS Data Management, DataFlux, Integration Technologies, Enterprise Guide, and Metadata Server.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer