Data Warehouse Technician
We are looking to hire a Data Warehouse Technician who loves to develop programs for parsing, extracting and loading data sets in base SAS.
In this role you will be challenged to work both strategically and tactically across the organization and external teams. One minute you might be developing ETL code between the data warehouse and an internal database, the next minute performing analysis and writing reports that provide insights for senior management, and the next working with internal and external clients to develop new data feeds for increased reporting requests.
- Build end user reporting for use in multiple business lines that run in a schedule environment. Develop ETL packages to create data feeds for internal and external systems.
- Document, test and debug data programs prior to implementation in the live production environment using standard testing and validation protocols.
- Maintain, support and develop the SAS data warehouse. Use SAS Dataflux technologies to clean and standardize data.
- Develop close working relationships with project management and end users to understand issues arising with the reporting and data systems and deliver accurate and time-saving solutions through the data warehouse.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 2 – 4 years related data warehouse development, data modeling or SAS programming experience
- Strong working knowledge of SAS technologies including Base SAS, SAS data management, DataFlux, Integration Technologies, Enterprise Guide, and Metadata Server SAS Visual Analytics isn’t something we use right now and isn’t something that we’ll be using
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer