Provide oversight to the Compliance Testing and Quality Team to ensure products and processes for assigned business lines are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Administer testing in accordance with Regulatory standards for Regulation(s); E, D, DD, UDAAP, P, USA Patriot Act and others as determined by Management.
- Provide “First Line of Defense” for the Business Line in the identification of issues, reporting and corrective action.
- Work directly with Service Providers, Relationship Team, Remediation Manager and Clients to provide direction and guidance relating to Bancorp’s expectations.
- Plan, organize and prioritize departmental deliverables and workload.
- Act as a subject matter expert in rules, regulations and supervisory guidance as it relates to the Payment Solutions Group.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry trends. Determine impact, if any, on company operations, processes, and procedures and recommend changes as needed.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 3-5 years bank regulatory compliance or audit experience
- Management or prior leadership experience preferred
- Working knowledge of:
- Very strong working knowledge of consumer banking laws and regulations
- Project management skills preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer