AVP, Sr. Risk Analyst
Perform a variety of operational risk management activities which align risk activities to the enterprise risk management program framework.
- Support the Director, Senior Risk Manager and Vice President, Risk Manager in evolving the risk framework across all business units, ensuring alignment with the Enterprise Risk Management framework (ERM).
- Assist in the development of a Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) highlighting the Process, Action, Risk and Controls within each business unit. Identify improvement levers and level of opportunity to enhance Risk & Controls.
- Assist in the development and evolution of the existing Risk Dashboard Reporting framework to enrich the Metrics, Commentary and MIS Reporting. Implement improved continuous feedback loops with Line of Businesses, develop a risk playbook (definitions) and work with the management team to provide feedback.
- Support the development of enterprise level policies, procedures and charters. Collaborate across the ERM department to draft, review and document policies, charters and procedures throughout the risk management division to ensure consistency with bank wide efforts.
- Assist in the development of Governance documents and status updates on risk projects and initiatives. This includes trackers, risk calendars and other documents upon request. Participate in Project Management efforts as required.
- Communicate with others within and outside the department to answer risk questions, enhance their understanding of the risk findings and make suggestions on improvements as needed to enhance risk strategies and actions needed to minimize identified risks.
- Assist in review, creation of functional and desktop level procedures, including process flows (Visio) diagrams across all Lines of Business and Corporate Functions.
- Help drive culture of safety and soundness across the Bank.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience in a risk related field, including a focus on Operational Risk Management.
- A graduate degree (Masters) in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
- Industry qualifications a plus.
- Extensive working knowledge of the financial services industry, products, and services.
- Comprehensive knowledge of operational risk programs
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer