AVP Senior Business Analyst
Provide lending/credit management analytics. Collect, report and manage data and analytics. Prepare business financial models, develop strategic planning scenarios and other relevant financial information to support business decisions.
- Gathers business data through various channels including internal systems, finance and the lending/credit management team and prepare timely reports and summaries on key department operational metrics to support executive decision- making and strategy.
- Designs, prepares and presents dashboards on the credit portfolio and lending business using knowledge of credit lending markets and systems to identify and collect relevant statistics. May involve adding various metrics and data to the systems to ensure that the appropriate statistics are easily accessible for
- Supports various lending and credit analytical projects on an ad hoc basis, e.g. legal and financial budget/expense analysis and control, budget and operational analysis, financial forecasts,
- Prepares and reviews monthly reports. Share relevant measures, track performance against targets and identify opportunities and/or gaps. May make recommendations to mitigate present or future expenses/risks.
- Partners with the finance team to gather and prepare analysis and data for investor presentations, budgets, and other financial reporting needs. Provide early and ongoing identification of financial issues and recommend controls around performance. Meet with internal partners to discuss assumptions and concerns with the data particularly the performance projections and/or best and worst case modeling of information for the
- Presents reports and findings to management. Executive reports may include an analysis of pricing, performance of the business, and other risk, credit and cost
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and
- Two years finance, credit or banking experience
- Strong working knowledge of financial analysis and reporting.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills including the ability to build financial models.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer