AVP Risk Application Manager
The role will be responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of Actimize application, as well as, all related technologies that support this platform. This role works closely with Financial Crimes Business and Risk partners to understand and deliver functional and non-functional requirements.
- Serves as a key point of contact to implement new developments on the Actimize Platform, as well as, troubleshooting any issues that are identified.
- Partners with the Bancorp’s Financial Crimes Line of Business to improve effectiveness of the Actimize System, efficiency of the current platform and recommend function automation.
- Gathers business requirements from the end users, work with the development team, business partners and business analysts to understand the business requirements and functional specifications.
- Conducts daily or weekly meetings to review specifications and work through process and/or functional issues as they arise. Monitors Actimize related tasks and projects and provide updates to Management.
- The expectation is this role will be an active team member, involved in development from conception through testing and deployment. Testing will include both IT testing, as well as assisting business units in their user testing processing.
- Coordinates Actimize application upgrades, routine maintenance and patches. Communicates timelines to users including system outages, etc. Works with end users to describe new or evolving functionality.
- Monitors and manages the system performance and configuration of the Actimize application to ensure data integrity. Elevates issues to Management and works with other IT teams in resolving issues.
- Monitors and manages system administration tasks, such as: installing application modules, setting up roles, workflows and views within the Actimize application. Works with the team in implementing different components of Actimize, creating AIS plugins, UDM, AIS Modeler and ERCM as needed.
- Prepares detailed documentation of coding updates and maintains documentation to ensure accessibility for future reference and for Audit exams.
- Approach towards continuous improvement in processes, optimizations and developing automations in Actimize environment.
- Performs production support and be on on-call rotation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Seven years technical IT role experience managing Actimize environments, including development expertise in RCM, SAM, CDD, AIS and SQL programming.
- Experience in writing functional specs, low level design documents and BRD is valuable.
- Experience in financial services and banking industry experience.
- Industry standard certification.
- Strong understanding of different Actimize models, RCM/ActOne case manager, SAM, CDD, DART with development & implementation expertise. Working knowledge of Actimize SAM 8.3 or higher versions, CDD 2.0 or higher, AIS 4.11 or higher versions, Tomcat, MS-SQL database.
- Domain knowledge of BSA/AML, Fraud and or other Compliance domain knowledge will be very valuable.
- Experience in developing custom plugins in AIS, SQL queries, procedures and to produce reports/analysis.
- Should be able to work independently and as a team player in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work and to have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Position requires a flexible schedule and will need to provide off-hours production support using a rotating on-call schedule.
- Position is required to travel (<5%) domestic and/or international.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer