AVP Relationship Manager
Manage, maintain, and build current business relationships and support the development and launching of new partnerships.
- Acts as the primary liaison between The Bancorp, partners, and vendor partners. Manages relationship with the intent to build client loyalty and enhance the client relationship through the delivery of the highest level of customer service.
- Researches potential partners and vendors to fulfill identified business needs.
- Handles prospective client inquiries, coordinate and vet new business up to and including support during contract negotiations. Partner with the business development team as needed on the assessment of prospects.
- Acts as the subject matter expert and escalation point for daily customer issues and concerns associated with client programs. Interact extensively with partners’ service and operations teams as well as program vendors to troubleshoot and manage the resolution of issues.
- Prepares file notes after any client meetings, summarizing any additional actions required, including follow-up calls.
- Enhances the product suite by proactively managing, monitoring, tracking, and customizing product offerings. Develop reports, recommendations, and presentations for clients and leadership.
- Researches, analyzes, and identifies opportunities for product and website enhancements.
- Manages bank-related websites to ensure compliance and legal regulations are observed. Create, manage, and monitor audit and control processes to ensure appropriate review and approval prior to implementing content and process changes. Notify and work with clients/partners as needed to provide advice.
- Develops close working relationships with team members, vendors, and external and internal partners throughout the organization including but not limited to the payment acceptance group, customer service, sales, business development and internal corporate teams, i.e. graphics, communications, finance, information security, business continuity, legal, and compliance areas. Lead routine and ad hoc meetings to discuss and manage client projects and/or operation process requirements for new, improved or changing product offerings.
- Manages, troubleshoots and resolves tactical issues relating directly to processes and initiatives. Identify issues and work with team to implement improvements to ensure best in class processes and services. Facilitate resolutions related to operational issues identifying when solutions should be implemented on a global scale.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in financial services or a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Three years program management, product development, vendor management, project management and/or implementation experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to explain complex information in simple terms.
- Proactive and highly self-motivated.
- Strong decision-making skills and the ability to take the lead.
- Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Detail oriented with strong project and time management skills.
- High level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution.
- Position is required to travel.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer