AVP Payments Project Manager II
Provide project management and leadership for medium to moderately-large complex payments product implementations from conception to launch and post implementation activities. Acts as the main point of contact with assigned partners and processors regarding program set-up, launch and testing. Assist other Project Managers in managing, planning, and monitoring medium to large size projects.
- Assists the sales and client development executives in developing the framework for new products and services for the Bank’s customers.
- Manages medium to moderately large-sized and complexity implementation projects using established agile project management tools and techniques.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks and issues to ensure the success of the project.
- Collaborates with partners, processors, technology partners and internal stakeholder departments. Develop detailed project requirements based upon project scope.
- Manages the change control procedure gaining agreement for revisions to the project from project stakeholders.
- Provides direction to new partners regarding the bank’s policies and guidelines. Ensure program implementation accuracy and compliance with all appropriate governing entity rules and regulations.
- Acts as Partners and Processors primary liaison during program set-up and after launch.
- Responds to issues and concerns, and resolve problems occurring during the implementation. Seek solutions with partners and handles issues by providing customer service and professionalism.
- Manages the project work-flow within the established timelines.
- Coordinates and documents communications with external and internal stakeholders and project resources to ensure a successful program launch.
- Prepares and distributes project status, activity reports and schedules to management, and external stakeholders.
- Assists in the ongoing development of existing programs to promote growth of the portfolio and increased revenue.
- Provides project management support for divisional special projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in business or economics or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Two years Project Manager experience, including two years’ experience facilitating revenue generating projects.
- PMP Certification is a plus.
- Agile Project Management certification a plus (or working towards such certification) – Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) or Professional/Certified Scrum Master (PSM or CSM).
- Strong working knowledge of project management principals and techniques.
- Experience developing and documenting complex process flows via use of Microsoft Visio.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate well with all levels of employees: management, team members, and external partners.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Problem solving skills and demonstrated initiative in identifying areas of opportunity and following issues through to resolution.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, with an emphasis on Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer