AVP Modern Workforce Technology Engineer IV
Serve as an IT ambassador for multiple corporate locations and additional remote users. Accountable for deploying and troubleshooting hardware and software, including desktop, telephony, virtual environments, mobile device management, network, video conferencing, print/scan, and other technologies. Lead architect and ongoing maintenance for a variety of technologies in the end user compute space. Coordinate with IT teams (e.g. Network, System Administration, Cybersecurity) to deliver holistic services to end-users, ensuring a complete experience that exceeds expectations. Leads small teams for project initiatives and other operational activities.
- Engages with local business leaders to maintain alignment between IT capabilities and business needs. Identifies action plans to help the business units stay ahead of expansion plans.
- Develops strategies and reinvent processes and controls to increase the reliability, security, and convenience of the end user platforms, leveraging tools such as Endpoint Manager (formerly SCCM), Intune, Defender, WSUS, and Active Directory. Develops documentation and trains technical support teams to maintain newly created approaches and processes.
- Creates, modifies, and pushes software packages and group policies designed to improve consistencies, reduce service requests, leverage automation, and improve security.
- Develops and reports metrics pertaining to license compliance. Works with management to improve strategies on software licensing and implementation.
- Works with Facilities and Marketing to design and implement new office locations and workspaces.
- Maintains end-user technologies such as computers, telephones, IDF, VTC, and printers. Install and configure software in accordance with department policies and procedures.
- Leads small teams and project initiatives to deliver operational services and/or execute approved projects
- Provides 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level support for end-user and/or site issues. Respond to assigned tickets, resolve issues, document actions, and close tickets in the system. Interacts with internal clients to obtain a clear and detailed description of the issue.
- Updates internal clients on solutions, as well as managing expectations and timing of resolutions. May provide hands-on training when walking clients through equipment setup and/or issues. Follow up as needed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Acts as the site liaison for IT services by engaging resources across the IT teams, often collaborating and taking direction from remote management. Partner with IT management to ensure strategic plans are supportable and implemented.
- Acts in the best interests of the organization to introduce, update and maintain security and other controls to minimize risks and ensure compliance with all federal agency and banking rules and regulations governing the industry and its products.
- Manages technology inventory and work with management to meet supply needs. Helps define and/or utilize pre-defined processes to maintain inventory records throughout the lifecycle of equipment.
- Serves as department champion on video conference events including planning, initiation, troubleshooting, and closeout of the event.
- Assists the network support team with setup, maintenance, and troubleshooting of various parts of the network.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field and/or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years of experience in set up, configuration, and troubleshooting of end-user technologies experience, including two years as an IT site ambassador and/or critical involvement with key infrastructure technologies such as Endpoint Manager (formerly SCCM) and Active Directory.
- Three years of experience working with C-level users in an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting a mix of local and remote users in a process-driven environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a high level of customer focus and motivation.
- Comfortable working in front of and/or presenting to large audiences.
- Experience with troubleshooting technical issues.
- Experience with process design and/or architecting and maintaining infrastructure technologies.
- In depth experience with technologies such as: Endpoint Manager (formerly SCCM), O365, Active Directory, Intune, and/or Cisco products (e.g. Meraki, WebEx, ISE); Video Tele-Conferencing; Cloud printing.
- Experience with packaging and deploying updates through Active Directory, WSUS or Endpoint Manager (formerly SCCM) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Apple operating systems a plus.
- Experience with Mobile Device Management a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and organize efficiently.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Experience working with executive and other business leaders.
- Off-hours support using a rotating on-call schedule.
- Occasional domestic travel spanning several days < 5%.
- Must be able to lift 35 pounds.
successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer