AVP Cybersecurity Operations Specialist
Maintain and manage network security tools for prevention, detection and identification of cyber threats. Provide reporting of security related metrics, trends and events. Evaluate vendors and tools used to identify and track cybersecurity activities and their remediation across all corporate systems. Participate in incident response and forensic investigations as needed. Present security awareness content to corporate staff as assigned.
- Monitors and upgrades security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks.
- Troubleshooting security related network problems.
- Responds to system and/or network security breaches.
- Participates in the change management process.
- Assists in identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Uses custom scripts to facilitate logging and monitoring.
- Monitors of web traffic for patterns of malicious activity.
- Monitors of the main Anti-virus console for infected machines and investigate them.
- Monitors and manages the SIEM solution.
- Evaluates products and technologies for improving the banks security posture.
- Maintains close working relationships with internal departments and external vendors and partners to communicate technical issues and vulnerability findings.
- Translates complex security issues into layman’s language, providing support to ensure understanding and action.
- Keeps abreast of information security issues and incidents occurring nationally and internationally while defining and advancing threat and risk concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in information systems, related field or commensurate experience.
- Three years security systems experience, including: anti-virus applications, content filtering, firewalls, authentication systems and intrusion detection and notification systems.
- Proficient in one of the standard scripting languages such as PERL, Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of VPNs, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), IDS/IPS, and cloud services.
- Strong working knowledge in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols.
- Advanced knowledge of operating system and database security (Windows, Unix, Linux, SQL and Oracle, etc.).
- Ability to transform technical concepts into usable documented material for non-technical users.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer