AVP Business Development Officer
Works closely with Business Development Officer within assigned territory to grow loan balances for our product set, including prospecting, sales support, pipeline management, and working with internal support partners.
- Partners with the assigned Business Development Officer to develop new advisor relationships and strategically grow product outstandings.
- Handles existing client and prospect questions and escalations.
- Acts as the subject matter expert for advisor-related questions. Ensures advisors understand how to best position The Bancorp’s products and services to their clients.
- Works with the assigned Business Development Officer to prepare, design and implement marketing campaigns. Provides recommendations on sales ideas, sales activities and coordinates execution of approved concepts.
- Researches advisor opportunities and prospects for new business and makes recommendations to leadership for planning campaigns to increase product penetration and usage.
- Achieves territory quota by communicating with advisors in the assigned territory to promote The Bancorp’s Credit Portfolio product suite, e.g., SBLOC, IBLOC and services.
- Grows and manages territory pipeline. Manages assigned territory leads and accounts within Salesforce. Updates Salesforce to assure leads are accurate and qualified. Enters activities into the system and prepare status reports on quarterly progress against goals.
- Completes a review of each application and works with the Advisor and Client to gather required documents.
- Works with internal departments, such as Underwriting, Collateral Monitoring, consumer lending, communications, legal, compliance and other groups, to manage process solutions, credit solutions and issues associated with client accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Three years’ financial services sales experience, with emphasis on working with RIA’s (Registered Investment Advisors).
- Strong working knowledge of sales, customer service, and financial services industry.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Salesforce.
- Travel to cover assigned territory upon approval.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer