AVP Account Executive Leasing
Grow automotive leasing product and service sales within an assigned territory with the primary focus on attracting new clients.
- Develops and implements a sales plan for the assigned market/territory to attract clients to the vehicle leasing products and services and grow the business with the commercial, government, franchise and individual clients.
- Builds relationships through advertising strategies or by contacting clients directly.
- Networks with existing clients and meets with existing and prospective clients to market and sell vehicle leases and associated products and services.
- Pitches the qualities of the vehicles and the financial advantages of leasing during sales calls. Evaluates the effectiveness of the sales approach and keeps detailed notes on sales discussions to ensure future sales growth.
- Listens to the client’s needs during the sales call and recommends the category, make and number of vehicles that will meet their needs. Develops an in-depth knowledge of the clients and their needs including understanding the timing of existing vehicle leases to manage renewals and gauge best approach to clients.
- Acts as an industry expert, develop and maintain a broad understanding of the automotive industry, the car manufacturers and the technical details of an array of vehicles to make effective recommendations to clients.
- Develops win-win solutions for clients, ensuring effective pricing that is advantageous to the client and the company. Obtain approval on the terms of the lease from the top sales executive.
- Develops and presents leasing terms and conditions to the clients. Simulate all the calculations of the leasing program, prepare and present clear cost estimates to show the clients precisely what the offer contains.
- Attends automotive and business conferences and events to prospect for new clients and meet with existing clients to increase brand recognition and maintain awareness of industry developments and trends.
- Prepares lease credit approval paperwork for and ensure administrative activities associated with the sale run smoothly. Acts as the primary interface with the client throughout the sales process to handle issues and concerns.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Five years automotive, leasing, or related sales experience.
- Strong working knowledge of the automotive industry and product specifications.
- Extensive knowledge of automobiles of a certain manufacturer and its particularities.
- Basic knowledge of leasing regulations.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Position is required to travel.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer