Enjoy your New Gift Card!
Please read the below information regarding usage of the Gift Card.
- In order to replace your card if lost or stolen, you must register your information to the card on the consumer website, www.ppdmoney.com. Call customer service at 1.866.208.3282 to request your replacement card.
- Should you require an immediate replacement, you can visit a branch of the institution where the card was purchased in order to obtain a card.
- Immediately sign the back of your card; your card is like carrying cash. Keep your card number and the Cardholder Agreement in a safe place should your card be lost or stolen.
- To make online, phone, or mail-order purchases, your card must be registered with your personal information at www.ppdmoney.com.
- After you activate your Card via the customer service number, 1-866-208-3282, you will be prompted to create your PIN. The PIN is for point of sale transactions only. This Card may not be used for cash.
- When using your card, you may choose “credit” to sign for the transaction, or choose “debit” to enter your PIN for the transaction. (Note: there is no cash access with the Gift Card).
- Pay inside for gas purchases. You may incur an issue when paying at the pump due to the pre-authorization amounts used to authorize your card for the purchase.
- When using your card for transactions at certain merchants, such as a hotel, car rental, salon/barber services, cruise line, travel agency or restaurant, you must assume an additional of up to 20-25% for authorization. Please refer to the Cardholder Agreement for more information.
- Keep track of your card balance to ensure your transactions are approved.
Some Frequently Asked Questions: (for complete details, visit www.ppdmoney.com)
How do I activate my card?
You may activate your Card by calling 1-866-208-3282. You will need to provide the Card number and 3 digit security code from the back of the Card.
Why do I need to register my Visa Gift Card?
Registering your card allows customer service to locate your card account and send a Replacement Card to you in the event that your card is lost or stolen. Note: a $15.00 per-card Replacement Card Fee (SVC CHG REPLACE CARD) applies. Registering your card is easy—just visit www.ppdmoney.com and enter your name and address.
What if my purchase exceeds the value on my Visa Gift Card?
To make a purchase that is more than the available balance on your card, you may use another payment method to share the expense of your purchase. This is called a split transaction. Simply use your card to pay for a portion of the purchase amount and a second payment method—check, cash or credit card—for the remainder.
Please note that split transactions are subject to individual merchant policies – not all merchants accept split transactions. When making your purchase, remember to tell the merchant the dollar value on your card. You can easily verify your remaining balance via the Web site, www.ppdmoney.com, or by calling Customer Service toll-free at 1-866-208-3282. The merchant will not be able to provide you with this information. If you attempt to make a transaction for more than the balance on your card, the transaction will likely be declined.
What happens if I spend all the funds on my Visa Gift Card?
Your card will no longer be accepted as a valid form of payment. At this time, you can discard the card or keep it as a special reminder of the person who gave it to you.
Can I add more money to my Visa Gift Card?
No, cards are not reloadable.
What should I do if my Visa Gift Card is declined?
If you experience any problems using your card, please contact Customer Service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling toll-free 1-866-208-3282.
The Visa Gift Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.