VP, Account Executive
Manage relationships with Key Accounts for the Payment Solutions group.
- Pro-actively develop growth strategies with partner organizations. Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s business model and work with clients to consult on how Bancorp products and services can best support their current and future business needs.
- Represent the company in relationships with major clients and partners. Will lead the negotiation of renewed business alliances and strategic partnerships as needed.
- Conduct quarterly and ad hoc review meetings with clients/partners to discuss status of current business and future growth initiatives and potential.
- Establish close working relationships with C-level individuals at the Bank’s clients and partners to manage and grow their relationship with the company. Assist in seeking new partners and use a variety of personal and professional networks to maximize market penetration/profits while controlling the overall risk of the business.
- Act as the principal point of contact for all contract administration activities for existing clients. Consult with senior management and the legal division to ensure that contractual standards and requirements are met and adhered to in contract negotiations.
- Present new product enhancements on behalf of the clients to Bancorp internal service and operational teams, explaining the potential of these initiatives to strengthen the product and brand.
- Act as an advocate for large clients with the Bancorp service, compliance, and delivery teams to interpret and relay the client’s perspective and needs. Understand and effectively communicate client needs and their impact on Bancorp’s operations.
- Represent the company’s goals and objectives in client discussions. Act as a voice for the value add that Bancorp brings to each relationship.
- Act as a liaison with the product development team to ensure that new partner programs are successfully implemented.
- Ensure the appropriate resources are brought into situations to develop win-win solutions for both the client and the organization.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 8 – 10 years related sales or relationship management experience with demonstrated success in key account management.
- Strong working knowledge of the prepaid industry
- Demonstrated success in balancing and managing the interests of external partners and internal operations and servicing teams
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Position is required to travel 25 percent
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer