SBA Servicing Administrator I
A closer look at this position:
Research, review and process SBA loan services and activities within Loan Operations.
As a SBA Servicing Administrator I, you will:
- Receive and review new loan approvals and documents for accuracy of terms and conditions and verify documents are in compliance with stated terms of approval; board loans onto PCFS Loan Manager based on Note and Approvals and input recurring and document ticklers.
- Update loan modifications and servicing memos as received from the SBL group.
- Process deposits, escrow funds and refunds in accordance with departmental processes and procedures.
- Process payment and disbursement transactions including as Purchased Loan payments, fees paid on new loans and draw requests verifying for accuracy in accordance with proper documentation and procedures.
- Process ACH export files and NSF notifications.
- Perform loan support activities such as re-amortization of loan payments, UCC Continuations, tax and insurance monitoring
- Update rate indexes weekly and perform interest rate updates to loans as needed.
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting, general ledger and Business Objects exports.
- Research and reconcile daily General Ledger accounts.
- Prepare SBA 1502 reporting and 159 forms.
- Process monthly credit agency reporting for 7(a) loans.
- Prepare SBA liquidation loans, Nonaccrual, REO and charge-off processes.
- Pay SBA Guaranty fees to the SBA via online ACH processing and upload approved applications in Loan Manager.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with all internal departments, e.g. Reconcilement, A/P, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
You’ve got what it takes:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; strong Excel skills
- Understanding of loan administration and documentation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
Your credentials include:
- Associates Degree preferred; High School Diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years related experience with commercial loan operations and administration
- PCFS Loan Manager system experience helpful
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer