Consumer Advocacy Analyst
Provide assistance to the Consumer Advocacy Manager through contacting potential consumers for various remediation exercises. Provide support of client programs by managing daily departmental processes, ensuring adherence to compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Engage in daily communication with potential consumers through email, outbound phone calls, and physical letters.
- Respond to incoming queries from potential consumers regarding specific inquiries by working directly with multiple departments within the bank.
- Receive requests and track and/or update accounts as needed.
- Gather documentation to assist with various claim information regarding the complaint process.
- Develop close working relationships with the Card Operations Control Coordinators, Financial Operations, Relationship Managers, and Account Executives to collaborate on problem solving for clients.
- Assist the Card Operations team with various daily, weekly and monthly processes.
- Assist in the creation of various reports for internal tracking and maintain supporting documentation related to the reporting created.
- Participate in established compliance training and educational programs to maintain awareness of regulatory rules, standards, and procedures.
- Document and update department procedures to ensure an accurate record exists for audit, reference and training.
- An associate’s degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 0-2 years related experience
- A basic knowledge of Visa/MasterCard and general card operations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer