Compliance Testing and Quality Analyst
Provide oversight to the Compliance Testing and Quality Team to ensure products and processes for assigned business lines are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administer testing and quality review for Regulation E and UDAAP.
- Based on testing and quality results, determine corrective action steps for identified incidents.
- Oversee implementation of projects requiring corrective action and remediation.
- Plans, organizes, and prioritizes departmental deliverables and workload.
- Provide guidance to business lines and partners on regulatory matters.
- Act as the subject matter expert in rules, regulations and supervisory guidance as it relates to the Payment Solutions Group.
- Keep abreast of regulatory changes and industry trends. Determine impact, if any, on company operations, processes and procedures, and recommend changes as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years bank regulatory compliance or audit experience
- Management or prior leadership experience
- Very strong working knowledge of consumer banking laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
“The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability."
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer