Commercial Real Estate Internship
The commercial real estate intern position will develop knowledge and understanding of all aspects of the lending process. The candidate will provide research, analysis and administrative support while also participating in the execution of daily operational tasks to learn and understand the workflow and processes of critical functions.
- Under guidance and direction of the team, contribute to the execution of department specific projects and initiatives through data collection, research, analysis and administrative support.
- Builds and/or maintains financial models to perform analysis under different operating scenarios.
- Participates in day-to-day deal execution, interacting with senior deal team members, client management teams, transaction counterparties and other advisors.
- Monitors current events related to real estate capital markets and commercial real estate nationwide.
- Successfully contribute to the achievement of assigned department objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Outstanding ethics, integrity and judgment.
Supervisory Responsibility (if any)
Physical Requirements (if any)
- Must be able to talk, listen and speak clearly on telephone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer