AVP Business Development Associate
A closer look at this position:
Act as an internal wholesaler for the institutional banking business products and services, making daily calls to clients and prospects within the assigned territory.
As an, AVP Business Development Associate you will:
- Call advisors within the assigned territory regarding products, e.g. SBLOC, and services. Act as the internal point person for an assigned Business Development Officer, handling existing client and prospect questions and ensuring that all direct sales-related support is provided in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work closely with the assigned Business Development Officer to strategically manage product growth within the assigned territory. Cold call and screen prospects within the territory assessing interest in company products, increasing brand penetration and generating meetings for assigned Business Development Officer.
- Act as the internal sales desk and subject matter expert for advisor-related questions. Explain products and services in depth to ensure advisors understand how to best position product with their clients.
- Attend client conference calls with assigned Business Development Officer and ensure follow up, outstanding items, and materials are provided promptly.
- Work with assigned Business Development Officer to prepare, design and implement marketing campaigns within the assigned territory.
- Research territory, identify opportunities and prospects for new business and make recommendations to leadership for planning campaigns to increase product penetration and usage.
- Manage assigned territory leads and accounts within Salesforce. Update data within to assure leads are accurate and qualified.
- Update all sales activity within territory to assure quarterly activity quotas are met.
- Manage territory pipeline.
- Provide suggestions and recommendations on sales ideas, sales activities, and related tasks and coordinate execution of approved concepts.
- Build strong internal contact network to resolve service and other business related issues for clients. Work with internal departments such as consumer lending, communications, legal, compliance and other groups as needed to manage win-win solutions for the clients on process, credit and related issues associated with the client accounts.
- Meet monthly goals for outbound calls, campaigns and other related sales initiatives.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
You’ve got what it takes:
- Strong working knowledge of sales, customer service and financial services industry
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Salesforce
- Position may be required to travel up to 75% to cover assigned geographic region
Your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years related financial services sales experience with emphasis on working with RIA’s (Registered Investment Advisors) preferred.
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
- Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
- Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
- Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
- Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
- Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
- Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
- Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer