AVP Account Executive - Fleet Leasing and Sales
Work with us. You have talent. We have opportunities.
ARE YOU READY TO BE EXCEPTIONAL?
If you are, you’ve come to the right place. The Bancorp, Inc. offers exceptional opportunities to build a rewarding and lasting career. Our company’s success is largely fueled by our ability to attract and retain individuals who are driven to excel. The diverse team we have assembled has helped us build one of the most innovative companies in the financial technology world. No other organization does what we do. And no other organization delivers what we can deliver.
A closer look at this position:
Grow automotive leasing product and service sales within an assigned territory with the primary focus on attracting new clients.
- Develop and implement a sales plan for the assigned market/territory to attract clients to the vehicle leasing products and services and grow the business with the commercial, government, franchise and individual clients.
- Identify and call on potential prospects in the market/territory and begin building relationships through advertising strategies or by contacting clients directly.
- Network with existing clients and identify and meet with existing and prospective clients to market and sell vehicle leases and associated products and services.
- Market the company to prospects. Pitch the qualities of the vehicles as well as the financial advantages of the lease during the sales calls. Evaluate the effectiveness of the sales approach and keep detailed notes on sales discussions to ensure future sales growth.
- Listen to the client’s needs during the sales call and recommend a suitable type and number of vehicles that will meet their needs. Develop an in-depth knowledge of the clients and their needs including understanding the timing of existing vehicle leases to manage renewals and gauge best approach to clients.
- Act as an industry expert, develop and maintain a broad understanding of the automotive industry, the car manufacturers and the particular technical details of an array of vehicles to make effective recommendations to clients.
- Negotiate and close sales with clients. Develop win-win solutions for clients, ensuring effective pricing that is advantageous to both the client and the company. Obtain approval on the terms of the lease from the top sales executive as needed.
- Develop and present leasing terms and conditions to the clients. Simulate all the calculations of the leasing program, prepare and present clear cost estimates to show the clients precisely what the offer contains.
- Attend automotive and business conferences and events to prospect for new clients and meet with existing clients to increase brand recognition and maintain awareness of industry developments and trends.
- Prepare all appropriate paperwork for lease credit approval and ensure administrative activities associated with the sale run smoothly. Act as the primary interface with the client throughout the sales process to handle issues and concerns.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
You’ve got what it takes:
- Strong working knowledge of the automotive industry and product specifications
- Extensive knowledge of automobiles of a certain manufacturer and its particularities
- Basic knowledge of leasing regulations
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A team player able to work effectively in a team fostered, multi-tasking environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
- Position is required to travel
Your credentials include:
- An undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- A minimum of 5 – 8 years related automotive, leasing, or related sales experience
Chart your career path at The Bancorp:
Be part of an exceptional team focused on excellence, collaboration and high achievement.
Follow your ambitions through professional development opportunities and performance management.
Choose from a comprehensive benefits package.
Thrive with a company that supports work-life balance and personal fulfillment.
Maintain personal well-being through our wellness program.
Join us in living a culture of compliance to ensure that every corner of our organization understands and fulfills its legal and regulatory obligations.
Contribute to a diverse and inclusive workplace with your unique talents and perspective.
Employment with The Bancorp includes successfully passing a background check including credit, criminal, OFAC, education and past employment.
The Bancorp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
The Bancorp is an Equal Opportunity Employer